If you just want to launch a successful podcast, there are other "how-to" courses out there for you. If you want to create a space that brings people together and makes a real difference for your listeners, then there is no better place to start than here. I'll teach you everything you need to know to create a podcast with purpose, filled with content that converts, and the plan to keep it up with consistency without the stress.
This course will give you all the how-to on top of the personal development work to bring out the best in YOU.
"I want a podcast but I'm not sure I have anything interesting or original to say."
"I've had a podcast in the back of my mind for sometime, but what if no one is interested?"
"I think a podcast would be a great addition to my business but I already have a lot on my plate."
You're already balancing Instagram, a Facebook community, and probably a semi-regular-ish newsletters, and adding one more platform to create for seems overwhelming just to think about.
Not to mention finding time for regular life stuff, and having a weekend. (what's that?)
And you've probably searched on Pinterest a time or two on "how to launch a podcast" and were met with a dictionary of tech jargon that shut you down so fast you didn't even add the microphone you were looking at to your Amazon cart....
"I've always wanted to start a podcast but I just didn't know how to actually start."
Six modules and 6+ hours of interactive videos showing you the step-by-step methods I used to create a podcast that has been downloaded in 30+ countries worldwide, not to mention doubled my income (passively!), and increased my traffic to my website + social platforms ten fold.
Four Group Coaching Accountability Calls where you'll be able to ask questions, workshop, and problem solve in real-time with me and other course participants.
Private Community Group (not on Facebook!) to check-in, brainstorm, share progress, and celebrate the wins daily through-out the 6 week program with me and the group!
A play-by-play workbook, checklists, and trello templates for workflow!
Immediately after purchase you'll get access to the introductory module in the course where you will get the Group Zoom Call schedule to add to your calendar, the Slack channel links to hop into the group and introduce yourself, a complete play by play of each module and what to expect for the weeks going forward.
On October 5th, the first Module will be available to begin and each week a new module will drop so there is literally zero chance for overwhelm overload!
And any time during the week that you have a question, anything from marketing to making money podcasting, I'll be available on Slack for the full six weeks to help you along!
In addition to the Private Slack Group, you will have access to me for (4) 60 minute group coaching and accountability sessions.
Here you will be able to ask questions, brainstorm, and celebrate wins with the other participants inside the group!
- Crafting Your Title + Honing in on your Ideal Target Listener
- Picking Topics + Podcast Categories
- Writing your Perfect SEO Show Description
- Microphones for your Budget + Other Recording Accessories for Professional Sound Quality
- Recording Software Options
- How to Create an Engaging Solocast
- Best Practices for Great Interviews
- Recording Time: Using Adobe Audition Craft Your First .WAV File
- How to Use Trello to Plan, Organize, + Create Months of Content that Converts
- Filing Systems for Optimal Organization
- Step-by-Step on Using Simplecast to Host Your Podcast
- How to Submit your Podcast to iTunes + Other Popular Directories
- Pre-Launch + Launch Day Strategy for Maximum Visibility
- Creating Promotional Content Using Canva
- Deep Dive into SEO for Podcasting
- Episode Creation + Editing Basics on Adobe Audition
- Creating an Audiogram Using Wavve
- Trello Plug n Play Template
- Pre-Launch Promotional Calendar
- Private Community Group
Podcasting is an experience unlike any other because you really get to take the listeners on a journey of your choosing and not just with an image on a grid or a 30 second video clip or caption but you get to have lasting impressions on people all over the world and build a community in a deeper way unlike ever before.