1. Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
2. Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association.
3. Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
5. The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
It is important that you understand this work will probably be different from what you expected. Often we won’t spend a lot of time talking about the problem because it is important we discover the internal thought process of HOW you create the problem. When we discover the infrastructure on how the problem was created and how it is supported, we can move on and the problem will typically disappear very quickly.
This is the Process: We begin with you telling us the problem. We will gather data through examples of the problem, discover the source of the problem, and uncover what corresponding events happen when the problem appears. All of this helps us to articulate HOW the problem presents itself in your head. Then sometime before the session is over, we will identify what has to happen so you know the problem is gone.
After the Session: We will probably assign you very specific tasks to complete. If assigned, it is imperative that you complete the tasks as part of the transformational process. They may take days or weeks to complete. These tasks will be directly related to the circumstances that created the problem. You must do them. If you don’t, we can not predict the outcome of the work. And certainly, any guarantees will not be valid if you do not do the tasking.
Coaching is fundamentally a practice to bring you back to choice, so it is important you acknowledge that as you engage with this work old patterns, habits, and stories will arise in your day to day life. You must refuse to run the patterns again. Focusing on what you want to create is vital and you have a choice on where you place your time and energy, on the negative things that make you feel bad or the positive things that make you feel good. After our sessions, you must focus on what you want to create.
Coaching: “Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
+ Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
+ Encourage client self-discovery
+ Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
+ Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.”
Journaling: In this program we will do a lot of writing to investigate the inner dialogue that keeps us repeating the patterns that keep us stagnant in all areas of our life. The prompts in your workbook will help you to discover in a deeper and more meaningful way what it is that you hope to create with this wild life you have and some of the stories that may be holding you back.
I have used journaling consistently in my own practice for some time now and any time anyone asks me what I find myself most often writing about I share that my journal is where all my hopes live.
Movement Practices: I have collaborated with practitioners that I love and who have supported me on my personal journey of purposeful movement and self-discovery. These practices may include a private boxing or movement class, breathwork, or yoga.
Play Practices: Techniques to engage our inner child and creative processes like dance, cooking, painting, drawing.
Other experiences we may or may not include in our time together: photography session, walking/hiking, food/restaurant experience
Each of these experiences are curated to best support you through the pillars of my process to embody the full experience of stepping into your own power fueled from intentionality and purpose.
We keep all information we receive from you confidential, and do not disclose it to persons outside our company. All client information is kept strictly confidential and is for our internal use only. (Importantly, we are required in some states to share information about child abuse with state bodies who oversee such matters.)
Per the terms of our agreement you have ‘unlimited’ email/voxer access. Emails and Voxer messages are responded to in the order they are received Monday - Friday between the hours of 10am - 5pm PT. Please know my response time for email is between 3-5 business days, and Voxer is 1-2 business days. Please inform me at the top of your email how I am to respond. (ie. Read, need a resource, need a detailed response, hold for our next session.)
Email and Voxer messages, including any attachments, are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
All work that we do is guaranteed. That means that you will receive the support and follow-up to ensure that you get the results wanted. We guarantee our work because our experience has shown us that our clients always get results. The guarantee works like this:
+ You must finish the program. That means, attend every session. You must go through the entire process of the work all the way to the end.
+ You must do the tasking after each session, and you need to do it fully and completely
While, during the sessions, we will offer you advice and other ways of looking at any and all presenting problems and its solutions for your consideration. You hereby agree that whatever we discuss is only our perspective and is not binding upon you, nor is it prescription.
If you want to discuss our suggestions with someone else, you should discuss them with a licensed health care provider. It is your responsibility to confirm whether or not any changes we made produced the desired results. It is your responsibility to communicate your results to us. Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the work.
The client is responsible for attending their sessions as scheduled. Should you have a schedule conflict you must cancel and/or reschedule no later than 48 hours prior to your session. Failing to do so will result in a "no show" and will count as a completed session.
Please complete all sessions within your 6 month agreement, any remaining sessions will expire and not roll over.
Your commitment to enrollment in the 6 month program, The Outlier Gap, may be paid for in one or six payments. Enrollees are not paying “monthly” for access to their program. Enrollees are required to commit fully to the program and are responsible for the TOTAL cost IN FULL.
Your total due is to be paid in either one payment or six recurring payments.
Your first payment or pay-in-full is due on the day of enrollment and subsequent payments are due starting the following month, on the 10th of the month.
Your payment will be auto-deducted. You are responsible for keeping your credit card on file up to date and to notify Cait Pearson LLC 14 days prior to needing to update your information. Your charge will appear on your CC statement as CAITPEARSON LLC.
Should you choose to cancel this agreement BEFORE the full 6 months has commenced will result in a non-refund of previous payments and you are responsible for remaining unpaid payments. All payments are non-refundable.